National Curriculum to Support your Local Trainees
You have limited time to prepare the next generation of physicians. K2P’s curriculum enhances your local GME content and our analytics tracks your trainees’ progress.
- Support your millennial trainees with contemporary learning tools.
- Segment curriculum and assessments to align with rotations.
- Comprehensive curriculum that is aligned and weighted to the ABIM blueprint.
Request a Demo
Get the Most
Support Your Trainees’ Individual Learning Needs
Meet your trainees where they are by identifying baseline competencies and providing contemporary learning tools designed with the millennial learner in mind.
- Curriculum is easy to present and supports on-site and remote learners.
- Ability to assign teams by location and by rotation.
- Audio, video, transcripts, and slides to fit learning into their schedule — anywhere, anytime.
- K2P works with programs of all sizes and types, including whether your program requires a self-directed or faculty-directed curriculum.
Cutting-Edge Clinical Content
Foundational and emerging medicine topics presented by top academic medical center faculty, with hundreds of learning activities that allow educators to focus on hands-on training.
- Top faculty and clinicians from leading institutions.
- Actionable insights that impact everyday clinical practice.
- Multiple formats to fit a physicians’ fast-paced lifestyle.
K2P Insight Dashboard
Know where your trainees stand and how to further support their development.
- Track your trainees’ development throughout their rotation.
- Watch knowledge and skill progression between the ITE exams.
- Support faculty by identifying positive training opportunities and areas on which to focus.
Personalized Online Learning
Learn from personalized, unbiased clinical content anywhere and on any device, in a variety of media.
- Competency assessments help inform individualized learning plans.
- Short, value-packed modules that are proven to maximize learning.
- Pre-and Post Assessment results quantify changes in competency.