WHY CHOOSE K2P
Made for Physicians Like You
You have to cover a lot of different patient cases. Need a refresher to keep your knowledge sharp? We’ve got you covered.
CV Updates™ provides a single, unbiased source of guidelines-based cardiovascular knowledge to keep you practicing at the top of your license.
Course topics match the topics and competency standards outlined in the ABIM Blueprint.
Personalized and Adaptive
Pre-assessments curate an individualized learning plan that maximizes your learning efficiency, with real-time, responsive feedback built into the lessons.
Efficient Knowledge Retention
Bookmark content, take digital notes, and download slides to retain more knowledge.
Accessible via smartphone, tablet, and desktop with modules as short as 5 minutes so you can always find time to learn.
48.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points.
Current, Unbiased Clinical Information at Your Fingertips
Reported improvement in knowledge.
Reported making changes to practice due to increased competency.
Reported improvement in patient outcomes.
Get the Most
Your Companion for Clinical Success
- Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Development plans personalized to you with adaptive technology.
- Pre- and post-assessments measure progress.
- Modules as short as 5 minutes to fit into moments of availability.
- 40+ hours of video with the ability to view at 2x speed.
- World-class faculty sharing evidence-based knowledge.
Practice with Confidence
“The course organization is outstanding. I have been in multiple courses and I haven’t seen anything like it.”
Core Comprehensive Curriculum
- Strengthen and enrich your daily patient care.
- Learn as you go in modules as short as 5 minutes.
- Content developed in conjunction with leading academicians.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Successful completion of this CME enduring material which includes participation in the evaluation component enables the participant to earn up to 42.25 ABIM MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn ABIM MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.”
- In order to obtain CME credit, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu
- Log-in information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions about claiming credit, please phone us at 800-283-6296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org