Available for all South Carolina Physicians
Cutting-Edge Accredited COVID Online Education
Knowledge to Practice is thrilled to partner with South Carolina Medical Association (SCMA), BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (BCBSSC) and the South Carolina Hospital Association (SCHA) to provide CurrentMD COVID, our cutting-edge, online accredited educational program that focuses on COVID-19 to all physicians in the state. It is our collective hope that in these stressful times having additional CMEs available on COVID-19 will be a benefit for all SC physicians.
What is CurrentMD COVID?
- Online accredited COVID-19 curriculum for physicians and advanced practice providers
- Microlearning modules (ranging from 5-20 minutes a piece)
- Downloadable content on mobile devices for anytime access
- 11 CME/MOC units available today (with more being added)
- Content from thought leaders in Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Care, Population Health, and Physician Leadership
- Four Tracks: COVID-19 Background, Clinical Presentation, Diagnosis, and Treatment & Follow-up
Fill out the form to the right to get started with our CurrentMD COVID curriculum.