Get the Most
Empower Team-Based Care Models
A single source for foundational and emerging medical knowledge for each of your providers to stay current and improve patient outcomes.
- Gain visibility into competencies of individuals, facilities, or across your healthcare system.
- Give all your clinicians a common baseline of knowledge to improve communication between your care teams.
- Give your providers peace of mind that they are have access to the most current guidelines and treatments.
Cutting-Edge Clinical Content
K2P’s portfolio of evidence-based and emerging medicine delivers the right content, to the right person, at the right time resulting in a 59% lift in knowledge.
- Proprietary content is developed in conjunction with leading academicians from top academic medical centers.
- Focused on the top chronic conditions that drive complexities and result in penalties when there is inconsistent care delivery.
- Bite-sized, micro-learning topics that are delivered in digestible 5-20-minute segments.
K2P Insight Dashboard
K2P provides competency dashboards allowing hospital administrators to gain deep visibility into the competency and capabilities of their clinicians, make necessary adjustments, manage risk, and improve patient outcomes.
- Identify areas of risk across care spectrum, and delivery of curriculum to support changed practice behaviors.
- Configurable dashboard views based on individual, department, facility, and aggregated across your enterprise.
- Stabilize RVU’s while enhancing care through high yield self-assessment, personalized learning.
Personalized Online Learning
K2P’s learning solution is designed to be adaptive – it is applied learning using highly interactive activities. As your providers engage in the content, they get on-the-spot feedback so they learn as they go.
- Downloadable audio/video content, transcripts, and presentation slides for every piece of content we offer.
- Bite-sized, micro-learning lessons that can be completed in a matter of minutes.
- Pre-and-post self-assessments quantify changes in competency.