Introducing ACC.20 Updates
We’ve distilled the key components and takeaways of the research for 16 late-breaking or featured clinical trial presentations in the classic K2P bite-sized, easy to digest on-the-go format.
Hear from either principal investigators and/or panel members that were present in the virtual presentation, who provide in-depth analysis of trials including implications for practice and recommendations for future research.
CME/MOC credit opportunities available from ACC.20 content
Share their latest research results and insights
Covering the remainder of the late-breaking clinical trial presentations that occurred at the virtual event.
Interviews + Summaries
- The VICTORIA (Vericiguat Global Study In Subjects With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction) Trial
- Rivaroxaban For Prevention Of Cardiovascular And Limb Events After Lower Extremity Revascularization: Primary Results Of The Voyager Pad Randomized Trial
- Practice Factors Affecting Cardiologists’ Wellbeing: The American College Of Cardiology 2019 Well Being Study
- Cost-effectiveness Of Low-dose Colchicine After Myocardial Infarction In The Colchicine Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial (COLCOT)
- The Role Of Combination Antiplatelet And Anticoagulation Therapy In Diabetes And Cardiovascular Disease: Insights From The Compass Trial
- Antithrombotic Therapy After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation In Patients With A Long-term Indication For Oral Anticoagulation (POPular TAVI Trial – Cohort B)
- The United Kingdom Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (UK TAVI) Trial
- Catheter-based Renal Denervation In The Absence Of Antihypertensive Medications: Primary Results From The Spyral Htn-off Med Pivotal Trial
- Apixaban For The Treatment Of Venous Thromboembolism Associated With Cancer: The Caravaggio Study
- Randomized Clinical Trial Of Pre-hospital Sodium Nitrite In Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Vein Of Marshall Ethanol Infusion For Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: The Venus Trial
- Relationships Of Ischemia Severity And Coronary Artery Disease Extent With Clinical Outcomes In The Ischemia Trial
- Safety And Efficacy Of Ticagrelor Monotherapy After Complex PCI: The TWILIGHT-COMPLEX Substudy
- Ticagrelor With Or Without Aspirin In Acute Coronary Syndrome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Randomized Evaluation Of
- Ticagrelor Monotherapy After 3-month Dual-antiplatelet Therapy In Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Radial Artery Versus Saphenous Vein For Coronary Bypass Surgery At Long Term Follow-up
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid Levels in REDUCE-IT and Cardiovascular Outcomes
- Clinical Implementation Of Clopidogrel Pharmacogenetics: The Tailor PCI Trial
- Inclisiran Potently And Durably Reduces Ldl-c In A Pooled Analyses Of Phase 3 Studies
- Integrating The Effect Of Polygenic Scores, Low-Density Lipoproteins And Systolic Blood Pressure On The Lifetime Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement In Patients With Severe Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis At Low Predicted Risk Of Mortality
- A Composite Metric For Benchmarking Site Performance In Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Results From The STS/ACC TVT Registry
- Two-year Clinical And Echocardiographic Outcomes From The Partner 3 Low-risk Randomized Trial
- How Long To Continue Aspirin After ACS/PCI In Patients With Atrial Fibrillation? Insights From Augustus
- Clinical And Quality Of Life Outcomes With Invasive Versus Conservative Strategy In Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease Across The Spectrum Of Baseline Kidney Function: Insights From The ISCHEMIA And ISCHEMIA-CKD Trials
- The NCDR Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion (LAAO) Registry: Review Of The First 3 Years
- Rivaroxaban Versus Enoxaparin In Nonmajor Orthopedic Surgery
- The Benefit And Risk Of Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin In Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease After Lower Extremity Revascularization (ler) With And Without Concomitant Clopidogrel: A Key Subgroup Analysis From Voyager-pad
- Ten-year Outcomes After Drug-eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting For Left Main Coronary Disease
- Effect Of Sacubitril/Valsartan On NT-proBNP In Patients With Heart Failure And Preserved Ejection Fraction: The PARAGON-HF Trial
- Benefit Of Dapagliflozin On First And Repeat Events In Patients With HFrEF In DAPA-HF
- Contemporary Outcomes With Mitraclip™ (NTR/XTR) System In Primary Mitral Regurgitation: Results From The Global Expand Study
- Edoxaban Versus Warfarin After Surgical Bioprosthetic Valve Implantation Or Valve Repair
- Mavacamten Improves Biomarkers Of Myocardial Wall Stress And Injury In Patients With Symptomatic Non-Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (nHCM): Results From The Phase 2 MAVERICK-HCM Study
Learn from Expert Clinicians
Deepak Bhatt, MD
Co-chair of Advisory BoardMD, MPH, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, FESC
Dr. Ty Gluckman
MD, FACC, FAHAProvidence St. Joseph Health
Paul W. Armstrong
MDDistinguished University Professor, University of Alberta and Founding Director, Canadian VIGOUR Centre, University of Alberta
MD, FRCPI, FESC, FACC, FSCAIProfessor of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center
Practice with Confidence
“It’s very different from [board review] in that the lectures are geared towards a topic and more practice-oriented.”
— Dr. Ramprasad G., PMA Medical Specialists
Knowledge to Practice is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Successful completion of each CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to the ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- In order to obtain CME credit, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu
- Log-in information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions, please phone us at 800-283-6296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completing the online assessment is required for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. The assessment may be taken two (2) times and requires an 80% pass rate.
- Credit must be claimed prior to the expiration date of one year from date of purchase.
- If you obtained credit at the live course, you cannot claim credit again for the same content.