Some of Our Many Partners
Enabling You to Practice at Your Best.
Review evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in cardiology with renowned faculty like Dr. Rick Nishimura.
- Strengthen and enrich your daily patient care.
- Earn credits as you go in MicroAssessments per topic area
- This CME content was developed in collaboration with Mayo Clinic faculty.
Stay Current with the Latest in Cardiovascular Care
- Access our all-in-one subscription and learn from renowned faculty
- Spend as little as 5 minutes per day using our 80+ bite-sized activities.
- Bring back the fun in learning again, and earn CME/MOC credits while you’re at it.
Spend less time studying with content from top faculty and a personalized study guide.
- 100% board-pass guarantee.
- Aligned and weighted to the ABIM Blueprint.
- Cutting-edge instructional design enables greater understand and retention.
How Customers Benefit from K2P
Fit Learning Into Your Schedule—Anywhere, Anytime.
We get it. As a physician, you’re faced with the many competing demands of your job. It’s hard to carve out time for professional development and learning while managing your workload.
That’s why we’ve designed our courses around the needs of physicians like you. With flexible modules, personalized learning plans, and multiple media formats, we’re ready whenever and wherever you are.
Bite-Sized Lessons as Short as 5 Minutes
Microlearning modules are designed for the complex needs of adult learners to facilitate retention and integration.
Personalized Learning Plans
Pre-assessments identify any gaps in knowledge or clinical proficiency and inform an individualized plan that focuses on high-impact topics.
Audio, Video, Transcripts, and Slides
Whether you need to listen to modules on the go, download slides to share with others, or anything in between, our flexible courses fit into your busy life.
“The board review course was organized to perfection and was the most comprehensive and polished academic experience of my medical career. ”