Some of Our Many Partners
Enabling You to Practice at Your Best.
Review evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in cardiology with renowned faculty like Dr. Rick Nishimura.
- Strengthen and enrich your daily patient care.
- Learn as you go in modules as short as 5 minutes.
- Content developed in conjunction with leading academicians.
Keep up with the latest literature, distilled by top cardiology faculty from across the country.
- Content from 75+ leading cardiologists.
- 1,000+ journal articles distilled down to actionable insights + 2 new topics added monthly.
- 88.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ + ABIM MOC Points.
Spend less time studying with content from top faculty and a personalized study guide.
- 100% board-pass guarantee.
- Aligned and weighted to the ABIM Blueprint.
- Cutting-edge instructional design enables greater understand and retention.
How Customers Benefit from K2P
Fit Learning Into Your Schedule—Anywhere, Anytime.
We get it. As a physician, you’re faced with the many competing demands of your job. It’s hard to carve out time for professional development and learning while managing your workload.
That’s why we’ve designed our courses around the needs of physicians like you. With flexible modules, personalized learning plans, and multiple media formats, we’re ready whenever and wherever you are.
Bite-Sized Lessons as Short as 5 Minutes
Microlearning modules designed for the complex needs of adult learners to facilitate retention and integration.
Personalized Learning Plans
Pre-assessments identify any gaps in knowledge or clinical proficiency and inform an individualized plan that focuses on high-impact topics.
Audio, Video, Transcripts, and Slides
Whether you need to listen to modules on the go, download slides to share with others, or anything in between, our flexible courses fit into your busy life.
“The board review course was organized to perfection and was the most comprehensive and polished academic experience of my medical career. ”